<body>

Me







~ Worthless Chatter!! ~





Recent Grumbles


Past Ramblings


January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008



Now Playing



 
Shuffle
 Play 






Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Just got home... Today was supposed to be my slackest day this week... But somehow, it ended up the most tiring.. loLx... Woke up in the morning as usual. Wanted to go jogging initially, but it was drizzling. So.. didn't go in the end... Slacked till lunch, then I started doing something I had long wanted to do before the exams... Clean up my room!!!
I haven't been sleeping in my room for quite some time before I came back for mugging period... So yups, was rather messy and dusty... It all happened when a freaking full sized cockroach FLEW into my room one night while I was mugging.. Dammit... Bloody freaked out... Then was my mum telling me that walking in my room was a chore with so many stuff around.. Then my dad said he didn't know how to go about mopping my room with all those stuff on the ground (Dad, what are you complaining about... You never mop my room anyways, it's always me... ) Yups, but that was when I decided to clean my room when I could find some time.... Guess today was the day...
Started out on my quest at 3pm... There were so many things I didn't know where to start... By 430, I had moved everything from my table and the floor onto my bed, mopped the floor, cleaned the fan, wiped the table and television, and developed a serious case of nose irritation... sneezing every minute.. urghh... There was so much dust at the corners, on the table, under the bed, above the shelves that I was thinking if I had collected them all and put them in a bag, I could have made a small pillow with them.. haha...
Then at 5pm, I decided to put down everything, give my nose a break and go for the jog I had put off that morning as the rain stopped... came back around 6pm and continued packing without going for a bath... Yar, erm... rather stinky that time... but no point bathing then get myself all dirty again right... Anyways, when I was almost done, it was about 9.. that was when I took my dinner and then proceeded to go out... yups.. came back around 1am le... Was so tired, when I was driving, that was the only time I had today when I could sit down and rest a bit... So exhasted I almost fell asleep at the wheel... phew, scary...
Anyways, feeling sleepy le... shopping tomorrow..!!! Hahaha... excited... then watching MI3 at night... Going to be so tiring again.. loL.x... enjoying every moment of this holiday.. hehs...

Photos of my room before I started work, 430pm and when I'm done for today... Network was damn slow today.. took me ages to get these pics up... urghh... enjoy


It looks neat-er now, but there're actually still lots of stuff on the floor behind me.. Will probably take another day of work to find space for those stuff.. haha.. Grrrr..... Another day perhaps...
*Yawns*


Last Hoped @ 1:58 AM

Y