<body>

Me







~ Worthless Chatter!! ~





Recent Grumbles


Past Ramblings


January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008



Now Playing



 
Shuffle
 Play 






Sunday, April 30, 2006


A photo of the Worker's Party rally at ubi... pic courtesy of sheep =)
So many people lar.. it's like Cheerobics finals all over again... scary~


Anyways, went to watch Take The Lead just now.. it's like TOTALLY cool!!! A damn nice show... glad I didn't miss it... Antonio Banderas is like perfect for the role of Pierre Dulane... Cool, suave, matured yet gentle... ok.. I know I sound gay, but whoever says guys cannot admire guys...
Great show with loads of dance moves and laughs. It's the kind of shows that makes you want to take up dance classes after watching it.. haha.. at least I know I feel like it =b but no time... Anyways, for those who haven't seen it, go catch it before it stops showing on theaters...

Realised it's been ages since my last movie... Harry Potter??? And there are like so many more nice shows coming up!!! MI3, X-Men3, Poseidon, The Da-Vinci Code.. and more... Gonna be so busy these holidays.. haha.. just looking for pple to watch them with me...

Anyways.. gettin late. Bball tomorrow, Mahjong on Monday, Shopping on Weds, Tennis on thurs (I hope) and friday.. hmm.. no plans yet... haha... study??? Wahahaha... RIGHT~~~

Sat CAC ball bash at liquid room.. anybody wanna go??? Get tix from me... $13, 1 free drink I think...


Last Hoped @ 3:48 AM

Y