Have you ever had those kinda nights...
when you feel down and lonely...
and you take out whatever instrument that you know how to play...
and you sat down in front of a lighted candle...
and you just played anything that comes to mind...
it need not be a song...
it need not have to have lyrics...
just the tune...
and suddenly everything seems so much better...
music is my girlfriend...
it keeps me company when i am lonely...
and cheers me up...
it makes me dance when i am happy...
and listens to me when i am not...
and then it expresses itself in the most beautiful of ways...
that would always make me feel so much better at the end of the day...
why didn't my parents force me to go for piano lessons when i was a kid... roar!!
in fact.. they didn't force me to go for ANY lessons.. except art class -.-"
BALLS...
i feel so old suddenly...
1 more year and it's out to the work force... like WHAT!!!!!!!!
like I'm still far from finishing my learning curve can...
there are still so many things i wanna learn..
but I just cannot find the chance...
and it's not going to be any easier with work every weekday in the future..
I wanna learn how to play the violin...
I wanna learn how to play the piano... properly...
I wanna learn how to play the drum...
I wanna learn how to play the flute...
I wanna learn how to dive...
I wanna learn Nihon-go...
I wanna learn Spanish...
I wanna learn how to draw caricatures...
I wanna learn how to know what peopler are thinking just by looking into their eyes...
I wanna learn how to fall asleep at will... hoho...
SO OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Darn...
A sidetrack... 14 more days to go!!!!