Work's really getting to me these days...
Zonked out... i suppose, would be the phase, as one of my exami-phobic friend would so aptly put it..
Weekdays are now like a horrendous vicious cycle to me..
One that never ends..
One that is forever the same...
i.e Boring, unhappening, monotonous, boring, dreamy, boring, zombified, BORING, sleepy, redundant, uninteresting... oh, and did I mention? BORING
It's like you being made to run on the treadmill for 60 seconds a minute, 60 minutes an hour, 11 hours a day, 5 days a week and 4 weeks a month..
It's like you being made to run on the treadmill for 60 seconds a minute, 60 minutes an hour, 11 hours a day, 5 days a week and 4 weeks a month..
It's like you being made to run on the treadmill for 60 seconds a minute, 60 minutes an hour, 11 hours a day, 5 days a week and 4 weeks a month..
It's like you being made to run on the treadmill for 60 seconds a minute, 60 minutes an hour, 11 hours a day, 5 days a week and 4 weeks a month..
It's like you being made to run on the treadmill for 60 seconds a minute, 60 minutes an hour, 11 hours a day, 5 days a week and 4 weeks a month..
It's like you being made to run on the treadmill for 60 seconds a minute, 60 minutes an hour, 11 hours a day, 5 days a week and 4 weeks a month..
It's like you being made to run on the treadmill for 60 seconds a minute, 60 minutes an hour, 11 hours a day, 5 days a week and 4 weeks a month..
It's like you being made to run on the treadmill for 60 seconds a minute, 60 minutes an hour, 11 hours a day, 5 days a week and 4 weeks a month..
get the point?
Makes you wanna just scroll down.. skip EVERYTHING... and just get to the end asap..
that's
ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It's just so irritating that you don't have the luxury of being able to fast forward the undesirable parts of your life like you could with this entry.. bahh..
Let me just present to you briefly the template of our simple day at work...
6:30 am - Wake up.. or at least attempt to...
7:00 am - Get nagged off the bed by mum...
7:30 am - Washed up, changed and all ready to go to work...
7:32 am - Sits at my table and contemplates seriously whether or not to cab, or take the train to work. If the former, goes back to sleep until 8:10 am before leaving the house
8:40 am - Either way, reaches work and starts up both computers before proceeding to the pantry to make a cup of THICK coffee
9:00 am - Settled down and starts whatever shit it is that I need to do
11:40 am - Everyone starts deciding excitedly what to have for lunch today
11:50 am - Lunch
1:15 pm - Drags feet back to the office as slowly as possible
4:30 pm - Everyone stops what we are doing and goes for a 45 minute pantry break
5:20 pm - Decides what time to leave the office today
5:40 pm (Assuming we are still in the office) - All packed up, terminals switched off, and checks the SMRT website for the timing of the next bus
7:00 pm - 7:30 pm - Reaches home tired and worn out after being squashed on a train packed with tired and grumpy people like me going home after work..
FUX... describing it makes it all the more depressing...
I'm telling you, the mood reeeeeally gets to you in the train..
I'm serious.. not messing with you peeps...
you don't see anyone smiling, you don't see anyone engaged in deep, excited conversation, you don't see bright, sparkling eyes...
everyone on the train is just staring into space, only looking up every so often to see if they have missed their stop..
and then lapsing back into their own fantasy world with an impatient frown after realising they had only passed one stop since the last time they checked..
On days when I don't feel so zonked, I entertain myself by looking at their faces and wondering what on earth they are thinking of..
There was once I saw this man frowning so hard I swear I saw his browns actually join in the middle of his face.. SERIOUS!!!
I was trying so hard not to laugh when he himself started breaking out into short bursts of constipated smiles..
like what the f....
he's acting like a child trying hard to stiffle a laugh while being given a lecture by his mom..
now THAT totally cracked me up.. was SUPER amused by the barrage of facial expressions he was able to make, all in that few seconds..
And here I am thinking he's probably seeing his female boss in his mind, being tied down to a chair and having buckets of cockroaches thrown at her feet..
and him laughing at her in between shouts of "I told cha' I would make you pay someday did I... WAHAHAHAHAAA! And you know what? TODAY'S THE DAY!!!!"
*Proceeds to continue dumping boxes of worms and slugs and what have you at her*
...............
Okok, FINE! I apologise for the sadist moment..
Overdosage of fear factor...
The only consolation I have I guess, are my night times..
WHICH... are practically non-existant given the fact I have to wake up at 6:30 in the morning..
And of course my precious precious weekends... that I'm happy to say so far had been quite pleasant.. thanks to all other IA mates who so happens to need the same amount of destressing I needed o.O
But they are always oh so short!!!!!!!!
It really doesn't help that my understanding and patient supervisor, who had been with me since day 1, and seen what I've helped done... had to leave me at this crucial moment.. when I'm busiest, having to rush out my report and finish all the uncompleted logbook entries..
And as if it ain't enough.. send this demanding, insensitive, fat, obnoxious prick of a man to supervise me... someone who only has eyes for the flaws.. instead of the merits...
I can already imagine him filling in my evaluation form in 3 weeks time... shading the worse columns and using up all the lines under 'Remarks'.
While all 6 of my fellow IA mates are already being left on their own most of the time to finish up their reports and evaluation.
What does this piece of crap do?
He gives a condesending, one tonned 'HA!' after I tell him I have to start on my report about now, and proceeds to give me a new job on something I've NEVER learnt before, and demands that I finish in a week and a half.
I am already planning how to get my hands on as many cockroaches as I possibly can...
Bahhh... Fuck him...
Hope he slips and fall.. and has his left butt cheek swell bigger than his right one...