The short weekend getaway was really welcomed...
And it was really fun too!!
Went across the causeway for a short holiday away from boring, busy, hectic Singapore...
To laid-back, relaxing, run down but really welcomed malaysia...
To just get away from the stressful pace of Singapore to the slow moving traffic of Malaysia..
From the tall, cluttered, suffocating flats of Singapore to the contrasting acres and acres of fields in Malaysia...
GoKart Racing at Permas Jaya...
It was like the BEST thing I've tried so far!!!!
The crappy snail kart at downtown east doesnt even come CLOSE to the speed of these little things... I am SO going back another time!!!!

The circuit at Permas Jaya
Then was shopping at Holiday Plaza ^.^ walked about and bought some stuff before heading to our dinner place. Some seaside seafood restaurant which brought back memories of my recent kelong trip... especially the TOILET! Ha!


The seaside restaurant we went to...
Did I mention that the food was ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!
AND CHEAP TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*licks lips again and again*

The dishes we had.. you could see there isnt much left even though it was just 5 minutes into the meal!!! It was oh so GOOD!!! And guess what's the dish on the top right corner of the picture... Yes the fried stuff...
It's called MANTIS PRAWNS...

Tada! it looks like something out from Alien VS Predator if you must know.. serious..
Damn freaky looking guys they are... but damn delicious!!! heheh...
But alas! why do good things always last so short.. bahhh... Tuesday tmr and it seems like forever since I had my last weekend already..
Guess I had a long day today.. so I shall go get my beauty zZzZz now... But before that, congrats to MANCHESTER UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB once again for being the champions of Europe!!! Never a doubt...
*sings*
Weeee... are the champions.. my friend.....
And we'll... keep on fighting... till the end....
We are the champions..
We are the champions...
No time for losers...
coz we are the champions.......
Of the world......
Oyasumi!
-25 MORE DAYS TILL THE DAY I SMELL FREEDOM AGAIN!!! ENDUREEEEEEEEEEE-