Geez... not good not good!! stepping towards the same path of destruction as i did last semester.. Everything is so familiar, it's scary!!! woOtz.. why do things like this always happen at the examination period.. bahhz...
Haha. guess I did it this time.. just blogged about it yesterday, and I made the very mistake myself today.. I had expected too much.. I realise now that I shouldn't have done certain things that I did tonight, 10 times was a little too much I agree.. heh heh :-b sorta got carried away.. happily.. haha.. paiseh paiseh... And the 2 smses at the end... I'm not placing any hopes that you'll finally understand.. but i just needed the closure: so that my part is over... But i don't regret doing the others.. after all, if that's who you are, then this is what I am.. can't live with it, too bad for you... just cannot stand people not replying my smses or picking up my calls and not bothering to explain after that.. same yesterday, today and forever.. no exceptions, even you... and it gets even worse when I find out that it's deliberate... *stares* Anyways, what's done is done.. only thing I can do now is just to wait for the answer to the question.. Darned.. just when everything was going so well..
If only I could turn back time... Xiang Hui Dao Guo Qu... Just one day would do... let me re-live today and make right the wrongs.. and.d.. make righter the rights???
( To those who do not know what is happening.. just don't start implying the wrong stuff... wanna know, ask me about it.. just that i might not necessarily tell you =b)