This is just messed up man! Stupid 2006 is killing me.. This is probably the first time in my life I actually find maths difficult.. Arghh.. Damn Partial Differential Equations, wasted 2 days trying to figure it out already.. And I havent even started on my 400 paged chapter yet, and I am 2 days behind schedule.. so dead so dead... Anyways, it's like 4:30am in the morning now, and I just woke up... YES! haha.. surprised? Truth is, I've been watching online lectures since 1 plus the previous afternoon.. then at around 5, the monotonous tone of the stpid lecturer started getting to me.. I began falling asleep in front of my lappie, just to wake up 20 minutes later with the stupid prof still talking to himself, and me feeling totally lost. So.. I had to rewind the stupid video back to where I last remembered, and start watching again.. ONLY to fall asleep AGAIN 10 minutes later... And as is always the case, the cycle repeats itself.. yups.. so from 6pm to 10 pm, I've only managed to finish 2 online lectures, and I had moved from watching on my chair, to watching on my bed... After that, I totally gave up and thought it would be better if I tried figuring all this shit out just by reading my notes.. and as totally expected, I fell asleep in 5 minutes FLAT without even finishing 1 page.. hais.. Damn hungry now lah, haven't eaten since 1pm, and that was my pathatic bowl of instant noodles... bahh.. Called Mac at 3:50am just to find out they do not have the lunch menu anymore.. sucks.. Whatever... I'm going back to slaughter my stupid notes after a hot bath... *CHARGE!!!*