One more paper down... One last one to go... It's been one hellava' weekend. Lots of emotional ups and downs... Well, actually it's more of downs and more downs.. but yups, it's over though.
Shall pick up from Sunday night after my last post. Went to my friend's wake, was glad to see him welcoming us with a smile.. At least he has come to terms with his dad's passing... Fragile ain't it? Life.. And what was really sad, was that he did not even get to say goodbye to his dad one last time that morning before he left for work.. well, we catched up a lil at the wake and left around 12. Was supposed to go over to Soon Lee's place to teach him Computings, but he smsed me said he knew already. Then that stupid Eddy had to go tell Sara I was teaching sl computings.. So, I ended up going over with Eddy to Sara's hall to teach her instead. At first we had thought it was going to be a real quick session, probably a few questions and that's it......... We left her room at 7am -.-"
Ok.. next morning... 830am, bathed and changed on my bed... whole freaking Semester of Physics not touched, Physics paper on Tues and seriously deprived of sleep...!!! I had 1 day to finish what others learnt in 1 Sem... How comforting.. I had wanted to finish at least half of the notes the previous night, but I ended up teaching computings instead... Anyways, I managed 3 Chapters before I finally gave in at 10 am... fell flat on my bed with the alarm set at 1230pm... When I woke up, it was 515pm... I am proud to say that I have broken my longest record of 2 hrs of snoozing time.. the record is now 4 hours!!! Dammit, how could I have woken up at 5 minute intervals to stop the alarm for 4 hours straight and yet wake up not knowing anything about it!?!?!?!?! And somehow the alarm clock mysteriously moved from my table (which I had to get out of bed just to reach) and appeared right next to me when I woke up!!! Freaky!!! But anyways.. now it's half a day, and more than three quarters of my physics still not touched.. can just faint... Ended up studying till 7 pm, watched "So you think you can dance", then continued muggin... ordered my Happiness at 2am, which surprisingly came in 17 mins!!! Fastest ever... and then all the way till tues morning 830am... I still had the last 3 chapters when I finally hit the deck... set my alarm for 1030am, was supposed to meet Eddy at JP at 1230 pm.... What pissed me, was when I was in the midst of the only few hours of sleep I could get, I got TWO FREAKING CALLS WAKING ME UP TO ASK FOR CHEEROBICS CONTACTS!!! WTF!!!!!! WENDY WANG!!! WHY MUST YOU CHOOSE THIS TIME TO GIVE THEM MY NUMBER!!!URGHHhhhh... Anyways, when I woke up, it was 12 noon!!! Yeah, I'm late... like what's new... rushed to bathe and wash up.. then I cabbed down to school (Had to wait freaking 20 mins for a damn cab at lunch hour... got rejected by 3 drivers coz NTU was too out of the way for them.. Could you believe my luck!! It IS my cursed month...) Anyways, physics paper was another killer... brought a bottle of sprite in to drink during the exams. The sugar was supposed to help stimulate my brain and make me think easier in the drowsy condition that i was in, but the only thing the sprite helped in doing, was making me colder than I already was... shivering like nobody's business in the exam hall .. hais... this sem is just crap to me, too many things happening... totally no mood to study... Just want it to end soon.. yups, that's about it.. monotonous life huh... 3 more days and I'm out of there... ENDURE!!!.... Arsenal - Villarreal Champions League match at 235 am later... tempted... should I watch!?!?! Urgh... will probably sleep early and wake up at 230 am... hope I don't oversleep again and wake up at half time or something... grrr.... any volunteers to wake me up?
It has been 4 days since the last .. when can I hear her voice again... *Goes back to lying on the bed and stoning*