<body>

Me







~ Worthless Chatter!! ~





Recent Grumbles


Past Ramblings


January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008



Now Playing



 
Shuffle
 Play 






Friday, April 28, 2006

Oh man!!! I fell asleep while studying for my material science paper...
And instead of feeling afraid, I feel great!!! Haha.. I woke up by myself at 830am...
Been a long time since I've woken up with the sun in my eyes le...
I mean I've always been up in the morning... you know you know... as in haven't slept since the last night all the way till the sun rises, then I'll sleep at 9, 10am that kind... yar.. but today's just different... haha.. althought it's only 4 hours of sleep, I just feel damn good.. loLx... And when I go online, an old friend actually said good morning!... then he asked me to go watch rally.. wah lao!! Sheep, can be your good friend siahz... what's with rallies these days? The 'in' thing ar?.. You all ever thought that I'll feel stupid going to watch one not from my constituency not ar?... hahah... Anyways, it's just one of those mornings when you feel that it's going to be a great great day... Everything just feels so right.. Even the birds sounds different... They used to be so irritating, can't get to sleep with their chirping.. today, it's like they are saying good morning.. hahaha.. Maybe it's coz it's my last paper today.. wahahaha... Hope the rest of the day remains this way :O)
Wish me luck pple...

Milk in the morning just tastes so right....

Mañanas con la leche... buena suerte


Last Hoped @ 8:36 AM

Y