SOMETHING'S DEFINATELY WRONG WITH ME!!! Last paper tomorrow, and I am thinking of the amount of CAC stuff I'll be doing right after exams instead of the amount of fun I will be having... OMG... I'm turning Spastic... Urghh... This is just stupid...
Imagine: Me walking home one day.. sees a cat downstairs lying on the grass. Right above her are a few pots hanging off the edge... Next thing I knew, I was walking over chasing the damn cat away from that spot...
Oh no!!! I'm becoming some kinda pessimistic freako... Something happens and the first thing that pops into my mind is the worst thing that could happen... Is this what happens after you've been through heavy mental stress??? Hell I need to go back to my life!!! And sitting at home the whole day just staring at notes ain't gonna help... Already thinking of life after tomorrow... Soccer! Basketball! Tennis! Shopping! Movies! Swimming! World Cup Fever! NBA Playoffs! Chalet! KTV! Bangkok! (Xiaoyan! Are we still going?? How bout we go Taiwan instead?? Hehs..) Diving! (Maybe) Money Problems! *faints* Good luck to everyone else ending exams tomorrow... Party!