<body>

Me







~ Worthless Chatter!! ~





Recent Grumbles


Past Ramblings


January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008



Now Playing



 
Shuffle
 Play 






Saturday, December 08, 2007

The past week had been fast...
WAY... too fast...
like *ZOOM* fast...

2 chalets, 1 chomp chomp supper, 1 concert, 1 dinner, 1 meeting, 1 meet-up with old friends and 1 very tired man with no proper rest since last saturday...

today's finally my 7th day... my sabbath...

And He created the heavens and the earth in six days.. and He rested on the seventh...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was watching Love Actually today..
Yes it's old.. 2003 old.. but whatever, it's a damn nice show...
and it made me recall that little tinge of bliss i once had... when I was still capable of love...


But for now let me say, without hope or agenda..
Just because it's Christmas- (And at christmas you tell the truth)
To me, you are perfect
And my wasted heart will love you...
...Forever

*Merry Christmas*

-Love Actually-


A little premature.. but the christmas mood hit me today...
And next to hit me, were the memories of the people I spent Christmas with last year...
Then an invitation to an outing tomorrow...
And it made me realise that last year could probably never happen again...

If only you were able to retrieve everything you ever lose...
Keys
Wallets
Handphones
Friends
Family
Trust
Faith
.
.
Love

If only I were able to retrieve everything I had lost...


Yet another emo day.. with emo thoughts.. and emo songs... and a brand new emo blogskin.. which i happily spent more than 4 hours on... while reminiscing about old times... and old friends... and old smiles... smiles I'll never see together again...

Thou shall not lie...
I want those days to come back... for they were the happiest days of my life...


Last Hoped @ 2:44 AM

Y