Okay, I'm back...
Decided to continue writing after alot of you peeps told me to keep the blog...
And i'm feeling kinda bored now anyways...
Got the old tagboard back... but i can't seem to get my player working though.. doh!
Whatever...
Anyways.. it's been a happy day today.. hur hur!
THANKS to all who wished me...
^.^
ESPECIALLY those who included the number 24 -.-''
thanks HUR...
LOL
Finally got to watch a movie... after SO long!
Like thhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssss long ago since i've watched one can...
And one that I wanted to watch badly too...
=D x 2

Super nice can... pls go watch everyone.. and then buy the vcd a few months down the road and watch it AGAIN! hahaha..
Aww come onnnn.... don't act like you all don't wanna see Mr James Bond SING!?!?!
Funny as hell can!! HAHAHA!!!
Meryl Streep was wonderful as always.. as were the ABBA songs...
*pls excuse the old man idolising his 'older' idols here* =b
Everyone just go and watch la.. hahah.. it's seriously enjoyable...
One day of fun over...
Thanks ^.^
Back to projects and presentations tomorrow...
And drumzout *groans*
It's taking up a little more time than I had first expected...
But well... let's take it as they come... roar!!!
2 presentations.. 2 meetings..
At least 1 thing good is I finally moved into hall.. for ONE night last week.. hahah...
Will be back in monday...
Final 310 presentation... and final BOS presentation...
CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!