Schoolquizes
projects
HRM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FYP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PRO COMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think NTU is secretly in partnership with IMH...
they are on a mission to slowly help them increase their occupancy rate...
damn opportunists
mugging
attendance
zombified mornings
trying to wake up
succeeding.. a little..
almost there
The FLUPLAIN BLOODY IRRITATING..
'nuf said...
The Bath at Homehot!
refreshing!!!
love baths in the afternoon..
cleared my nose.. for a while at least..
The Bath in Hallscandalous.. hoho..
no not me if you're wondering...
I don't even have a hall...
-.-"
The HallI don't even have a hall...
-.-"
bahh..
hope it come soon
my happiness is in your hands Max..
First DrumZout Meetingrather successful if you asked me..
least the freshies are more receptive this time round...
^.^
it's the first time i see so many people in a committee..
5 biz mags, 5 liaison officers
!!!!!!!!!!
why wasn't i VC external for this year
-.-
F1it's coming it's coming it's coming!!!
28th Sept..
spa tonight...
MiyuI think I brought home a monkey by mistake
-.-"
Contactkeeping some...
losing some...
only those that matters...
in fear of being misunderstood...
CYRUSWHEN IS OUR NEXT OUTING!!!!!!!!
I missed the last two...
I am deeply in remorse...
starved myself for 49 days and nights just to prove how bad i feel
miss you all!!!
MahjongI want my source of income to come back!!!