Okay.. I know I'm supposed to be sleeping now...
I attempted just now...
But then i was suddenly overwhelmed by lots of thoughts...
My mind had been cramped with so much stuff these few days...
With HRM, with DrumZout interviews, with the sudden news...
that I had placed aside what i had been feeling ever since the weekends...
Until tonight...
when HRM ended...
when the news turned better...
That the emotions started coming back...
It's been a while since I've composed...
Especially using this guitar...
I love this particular guitar...
And I love this new song of mine... alot...
Something that I had been experiencing recently...
Hopes and Disappointments...
Over and over again...
To be made to think that I am going to finish a race...
To realise after that...
That in actual fact...
I've only just started...
There Was Something ThereIt’s been a long time since I’ve felt this way
I thought I’d never see you again
But you came to me
In the darkest of times
And you brought me back into our lives
We were from two different worlds
I could only hope to see you from a distance that night
The times you looked at me
And the smiles that you gave
Were the things that made me want to believe
That there was something there
That would change the way that we would stop and stare
About the things that do not matter
And about the things that are rare
And then you turned and faced me
And you brushed your hands into my hair
And you whispered gently to me
That you cared
I didn’t think that you would notice me
With all that people all around you sometimes
So I would only wish
That you could perceive
The hidden feelings that I had inside
You always seemed to turn your head
You always seem to fear being seen with me beside while you wait
As I moved away
And then I hear you said
About the things that you were worried instead
That there was something there
That would change the way that you would stop and stare
About the things that do not matter
And about the things that are rare
And then you turned and faced me
And you brushed your hands into my hair
And you whispered gently to me
That you cared
Ok fines.. I screwed up the ending a little with that high pitched 'hair'...
Baahhhh...
Irritated!!!
Heys.. i was singing half awake at 6 am can...
Bleahs... roar!
Anyways, I sing horribly la..
So there shouldnt be much of a diff i hope...
Hoho...
Hope you all liked the song...
Coz I did...
I DO!!!
Too bad the person who used to save all my composed songs in her MP3..
And listen to them on the train...
Is not in Singapore now
hahahahah...
sad =(