<body>

Me







~ Worthless Chatter!! ~





Recent Grumbles


Past Ramblings


January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008



Now Playing



 
Shuffle
 Play 






Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I havent been this affected ever since what happened last year...

I havent been this close to tears ever since what happened last year...

But I've told myself this wouldnt be a sad post...

For me..

And for you...

I told myself to be strong...

As much as I told you to be...

I have no idea if you still read this space...

But if you are...

Just know that no matter what...

I'll be going through everything with you...

Together...

And that everything will turn out ok eventually...

======================================================

I ain't a very devout christian...

That i confess...

And I probably couldn't even remember the last time that i prayed even if i tried...

But i did today...

For the strength that you needed...

To tide through this bad time of yours...

----------------------------------------------------------------

-Psalm 23:4-
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil:
for thou art with me;
thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.


-Isaiah 43:2-
When thou passest through the waters,
I will be with thee;
and through the rivers,
they shall not overflow thee:
when thou walkest through the fire,
thou shalt not be burned;
neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.


-----------------------------------------------------------------


Everything was going well today...

Until you called...

Just pass midnight...

I guess it should be counted as a new day then...

Yesterday was a good day...

Today hasnt been so far...

But it would get better...

That i pray...

And believe...



I was composing another song when i received the news...

And it made me remember another song i composed last time...

when things were looking down for me...

Just for the fun of it...

To cheer myself up...

So i dedicate this to you...

Like the one i did to you before...

Even if the only relavent portions are probably the last verse and the chorus...


Your Sucky Life?

And when the people all around you
They don’t seem to even care
Just tell yourself that it means nothing
To you more than your hair
And when the troubles all surround you
And it starts to hurt you there
and you couldn’t help but ask if life was fair

And when you feel the feelings coming
And you couldn’t help but stare
At the ceiling or the faded walls
And see her standing there
But you must tell yourself that it’s just probably
The lights and their strong glare
That made you think that she’s still here somewhere

[Chorus]
So you can point at your sad lives and say
You SUCK so much it’s sad
But the things that makes it happy
Are still here, it’s not that bad
You have your family and friends right here
So don’t you even dare
To say that you’re alone and no one cares

There may be times that seem too difficult
Too difficult to bear
You get so angry and so pissed
You start to curse and swear
But there are also times that make you smile
And times that you say yeah
The happy times do matter coz they’re rare


So be strong...

And stay happy...

For me...

For your friends...

For your family...

For yourself...

And for everyone else who cares...

You're not alone...

^.^

HRM presentation tomorrow...

Fark...

I hate school now...

I hate worrying about anything else now...

I hate talking to anyone else now...

But to only the ones who matter...

Time to sleep(try) ...


Last Hoped @ 5:00 AM

Y