<body>

Me







~ Worthless Chatter!! ~





Recent Grumbles


Past Ramblings


January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008



Now Playing



 
Shuffle
 Play 






Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bogged myself down with work...

To keep myself from worrying...

And it worked for the whole day...

Until I got your sms...

=D

I'm glad the test results were 'good'...

Ok, they weren't good literally...

But at least they weren't what we were worried that it would be...

Please do not scare me like that ever again...

And please please please...

Do take care of your own health from now onwards...

And no more stupid 'IF' sentences...

Love yourself more can...

I will never let you leave me...

Not that way anyways...

>.<


====================================================

And to all those who had been worried about me...

Who smsed, msned, called me to ask if I were ok...

Thanks so much ^.^

Love you all larhs....

And to all those who didn't..

Shame on you all!

Hahahaha...

=========================================================

Anyways, just received another piece of news.. like wths...
Must I always receive such shocking news every night!?!?!?!?
You all want me to get heart attack arhs!!!!!!
Fark...
But at least this is not life threatening...
Bleahs...

It was just something that had been put off...
For way too long...
But then again...
it's still too early too say...
Knowing you...
LOL!!!!


Last Hoped @ 2:44 AM

Y