Sufferin from post examination depression now... bahh!
Ok.. maybe it's not that serious..
Post examination Irritation then...
Just feeling very... *ughhh* now...
yeah.. dunno how to describe larhh...
maybe it's because of the crappy dota game i just had =(
kinda missing the times back at the lanshops le...
playing until the sky turns blue...
hmm...
I've been studying so much lately.. that i think i've forgotten how to have fun anymore...
Suddenly I have to think of programs to keep myself occupied at night...
gwarghhh!!
SOMEBODY HELP ME REMEMBER HOW TO HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!
ROAR!
doesnt help that friskies isnt here to accompany me during the afternoons anymore...
i wanna watch movies!!
i wanna go ktv!!
i wanna play soccer!!
Ok.. at least i'm playing mj tmr... am I?
Stupid Lewis.. quick cfm already...
hmm.. and least my sleeping timing's all normal now...
Hope it stays that way...
IT'D BETTER!!
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!