<body>

Me







~ Worthless Chatter!! ~





Recent Grumbles


Past Ramblings


January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008



Now Playing



 
Shuffle
 Play 






Saturday, April 08, 2006

Still the same???

Is this it? the end? it's gonna stay like this for eternity is it?
Shouldn't be bogging myself down with stuff like this at this crucial time...

Really couldn't help myself... every break that I take from the mugging, every bath I have,
Every lift ride up or down the 11 floors, every walk back home from the mrt, every page of the
notes I flip, every drive on the expressway... the memories and images just flood into my
head... Don't want it to end up to be just another collection of painful reminders, memories of
U shoved away in the familiar corner of my head..
I hate, I dread, I detest, looking at familiar things and places, the school, mac, long john,

jp, photos, my car, even my room...
things and places that makes me recall, remember and reminisce..
things and places that makes it so difficult to let go..
things and places that makes me realise, that it still exists...

The feelings are still there, it still hurts.. the remarks and jokes made, were not all in the name of fun.. Respond to my responses... so this is the response you were talking about?

Two hands to clap
Has the other hand stopped clapping? Or has it always been one hand banging on a door asking to be let in from the start?
Question is, is there one to let me get to the other side of the wall?

Truth is, I want to hold on to something that is fading, before I lose it forever... even if I were to climb over the wall, however high it might be... keep what there is left, close to me..


Last Hoped @ 3:13 PM

Y