Why do people always fail to see what is placed in front of them. Will they only realise their importance when it just disappears one day? Wondered what happened to me. The me 8 months ago would never had bothered to wait so long... I believe the question now is: Am I still waiting?Maybe it's that I have too much time now that Cheerobics is over, I spend my time instead thinking alot. Thinking back at why I made certain decisions. What happened during the last 8 months. Stuff that I wondered why I did then... and to realise now that they all count for nothing... I had thought that I could change her, but apparantly I was wrong... nothing has changed since the first day... it was all along just me and my dumb dream...You're beautiful.
You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
There must be an angel with a smile on her face,
When she thought up that I should be with you.
But it's time to face the truth, I will never be with you.