Filled with mixed feelings these days. I had thought that I would be happy after the finals. But am I really happy now? Yes, I feel so relieved after walking such a long walk, but yet I also feel like I've lost a big part of my life. Where do I go from here? Do we all go our own seperate ways? The past few days had been so much fun, working into the deathly hours in the morning with my comm, then going for breakfast and stuff. Then last night was in stark contrast, I was all alone in my room and I suddenly realised something. That there will not be anymore meetings and discussion every week. There will not be anymore calls in the middle of the night asking you for stuff. There will not be anymore stressing sessions together cracking our brains for a solution to a problem. Is my life really going to go back to lessons day after day? It feels so much like the end of a drama serial now. Like when the villian dies in a movie, and everybody goes back to their life before everything happened.. I had enjoyed the finals so much. Hectic yes, but twistedly fun. Now that it's over, it's just another memory added to my brain. Hate these kind of endings... Urghh... Well, last night I got another blast of disappointment. Didn't expect it to come in the same manner as it did the first time again though. Is that what you really want? Had expected more from you le.. hais... really hope you will keep your promise and at least try le.. Missed the SU date for Japanese. I am so SO dead. Guess it's really true that once you get older, after you get to see and experience all kinds of stuff, you get sick and tired of life. As I see the recruits in their caps coming for open house today, made me remember my days when I first enlisted into NTU. Filled with hope and anticipation. Hahah.. now.. I just can't wait to finish my studies and go out and work... Cheerobics made me learn that to be able to work well with people is a skill picked up by experience. To be able to handle different people using different attitudes and tones and putting them in the correct place and environment with the correct group so that they work the best. It is just so much more interesting than boring ol' books... heh.. wonder what happened to me? My passion for maths and science all lost... ha.. how to survive in Engine like that *faints*