Wierd day.. woke up at 11 am feeling that the rest of the day's going to be smooth sailing and fun. Didn't know that I was to be so wrong. The afternoon was fine.. Cooking lunch and stuff.. was until evening at 6 pm.. I fell asleep planning to sleep for only 2 hrs... Ended up waking at 1230 am.. sickening..like who in the world has dinner past midnight~!!! So pissed at myself I only managed to eat less than half of my meal. And it was my one of my favourite dish too. Didn't have any appetite to eat anything after that. Can't believe that I tried so hard to change my bio-clock back, and it had to be messed up because I couldn't wake up after a simple evening nap.. urghh.. it's 315 am and I don't feel the slightest hint of tiredness like I normally would... Lousy mood... thinking about too many things that I shouldn't be thinking at this time.. CrAPz... Colouroftheday ~Blue (Lonely, desolate, moody)