<body>

Me







~ Worthless Chatter!! ~





Recent Grumbles


Past Ramblings


January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008



Now Playing



 
Shuffle
 Play 






Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The past few days has been such a blur for me.. been in school so long, I've forgotten how my home smells like. I miss my family, miss my room, miss my bed, miss the way my curtains brushes across my face when the wind blows at night, miss my dad's car (the most!!! especially having to drive a lousy van WITHOUT POWER STEERING around for days!!!), miss my bolster, miss my television.. haha.. wierd why I suddenly have this blast of nostalgia le... Time passed so quickly since last thurs... sorry I didnt have time for friends le, Sheep, supper after I get my life back okies!!!... Been driving down to toa payoh so often these few days I can reach that place with my eyes closed lar...
Had to go down to Ubi Civil Defence Headquaters today to apply for Fire Safety License early in the morning coz my Vice chair could not make it.. wah lao, never bring documents, then had to listen to the uncle nag, and nag, and nag, and nag, and nag, and nag, and nag, and nag, and nag, and.. nag... and..... nag.........and.....................nag...... for 20 freaking minutes before he finally told us to call TPY Hub so he can talk to them. Poor person on the line, we caused her to get scolded. SORRY!!! Though you won't be reading this blog, but it's the thought that counts :O)
Anyways, after he was satisfied talking on the phone, he turned his attention, or rather his mouth back to us...then he started....... nagging again!!! Can you believe this guy!!! He's like some machine created to drive the sanity out of pple~!!! Urghhh... I mean, hello!!! We are like 21 already, we know it's our fault we did not bring the documents down, need you keep harping on it like we were some primary sch kid!!! Just approve the stupid form already... Urgh... Damn Jiahao!!! You owe me one for all that damage to my ear!!! And it's your fault in the first place you did not pass me those documents!!! Grrr..
Well, went down to borders after that to meet JAMIE YEO!!! Ahh.. she's so pretty.. she came with Glenn and we sat down outside borders cafe to talk about the emcee script. We ended quite quickly though, so since we hadn't finish our drinks, and she was waiting for Glenn, we decided to gossip a lil' bit.. hahah... Talked about getting old and sch and somehow, we talked about the Hollaback Crew Competition and we managed to make a small deal with 98.7. Hehs.. talk about doing business... we got them to do a little advertisement on Cheerobics on 98.7 in exchange for a little favour.. Whee... We got mentioned on 98.7 air time tonight le, at 9.20pm... a short 30 seconds summary free.. hehs... so cool~!!! Yups, she paid for our drinks that occasion. so nice of her.. and who said she was unfriendly and lofty...
went back to sch to pack our prizes for the categories.. only managed to leave the CAC room at 12 plus. finally get to sleep early tonight. Think I'm going to skip lab tmr, just so I can sleep till afternoon... hais, like I could. Can already foresee me getting woken up by my phone. urgh!!!! Maybe I should just switch it off. ha.. TPY Hub tmr night, to set-up.. 2 more days to finals!! So exciting, hope things will not start cocking up anymore, like today.. GOH, ambulance coverage, FSC license, DI Boxes... lucky everything was solved... hope the GOH and VIPs are able to find their way there and to the reception counter le. I'm only worried about that. The rest should be ok... my the event go smoothly... and I hope someone will go :O)
Going to sleep early lo!!! See ya pple there on thursday!!!


Last Hoped @ 3:03 AM

Y