<body>

Me







~ Worthless Chatter!! ~





Recent Grumbles


Past Ramblings


January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008



Now Playing



 
Shuffle
 Play 






Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Night of Miracles


The Regained Appetite
Stopped puking...
And started eating again...
After suffering for 5 entire days...
Vomiting every single thing you ate...
Having to be forced to eat your meds...
You trotted to the door to welcome me home today..
With a meow I havent heard in days...
I almost cried...

The Conversation
Didn't think I would say it so soon...
Didn't think I would even say it in the first place...
But I was just tired I guess..
Of everything...
Maybe...
Maybe it's time for a rest...

The One Thing I Cannot Live Without
My room is not air-conditioned tonight...
Because it's cold enough...
Or so I told myself to believe...

The Brave Attempt
I was feeling tired at 2 plus am...
Something that hasn't happened since dinosaurs roamed the earth...
Attempted to go to bed at 315 am...
But alas, I couldnt get to sleep because there were too many things on my mind...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Random thoughts...

Been thinking alot about the pasT recently..
About things that happened in year 1...
How I met people..
How I've lost touch with so many of them..
How certain things happened..
How things have changed...
How my life'd changed since I came here...
It was once simple...

Sometimes, I just wished...
That I could just be in primary school again...
No problems...
No issues...
No complications...
Just me...
Soccer...
and my TV...
Enjoying fishing with my dad every weekend...
Happy and Contended...
Now all I enjoy doing with him...
is.. i don't know...
debating on when I can use the car?

No results to worry about...
No future...
No headaches on what to wear...
No cares about appearances...
How my hair looks like...
No inter-personal relationship problems to fret over...

sighhh*
I wanna be young again!!!!
I'm too young to be thinking about stuff like this... geez!!!

Need a holiday....
To somewhere far away...
From all these problems...
From all these issues...
From school...
From people I know...
Somewhere with nobody I know...

I WANNA GO JAPAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Urghhhh..........

Maybe my priorities in life aren't in the right order...
hate this life i'm living now...
Time to grow up...
And focus on the things and the people that really matters...
Meaning studies...
But that doesnt mean I would start going for lectures...
=b




I've decided!!!



- maybe -
- just believe -



it would be if it's meant to be


Last Hoped @ 3:55 AM

Y