28th September 2007 - Friday
Cooling
3:26 am - Happy, contended
Just Waiting For That Spark???Just got home from studying at Macs...
Sheesh... I have 3 quizes due tues and i haven't even finished studying for ONE!!!
DIE!!!
Been real busy these few weeks...
with cheerobics, with quizes, with soccer team practice...
so much so i don't have much time to think about.. hmm...
the past?
don't know why, but today I was suddenly reminded of everything...
guess that when my laptop crashed (AGAIN) without me backing up my files...
and the thought that i might lose all those stuff...
all the memories...
it sort made me think of that period of time once again when I was with her...
well, it's been a while since I last saw or heard about her...
and yups... hope she's happy now...
come to think of it, it's probably time I started picking up the pieces...
well... we shall see how things goes bah...
anyways... yups...
as the topic suggests... all those above are NOT what i want to say in this post...
was just digressing..
=b
hahahaha....
*sorry*
well.. i realised that life's been quite... hmm... I would say "kind" now?
and suddenly I find myself in a position I have never been in before...
a position that many could but dream to be in...
BUT!!!
alas! i guess... life's really taken her toil on me...
no matter how far out of the way one would go just to have dinner together...
or if one would sms every single day...
i just can't find the strength to do anything special...
or to bring out the feelings...
*sighh*
Think something's wrong with me liao lahhh.. roar!!
not that I TOTALLY don't feel anything of course...
those feelings of appreciation one would have...
those DO exists still, inside me...
but well... like what my good friend says bahz..
I'm probably just waiting for that spark...
maybe to thaw the heart that's frozen deep inside that fridge?
And when that happens...
well.. who knows what will happen...
hoho...
And after tonight.. hmm...
Maybe???
Hahahaha...
Just Believe =b
3:57 am - Heavy eye-lids...