9th October 2007 - Tuesday
Air-Conditioned
2:22 am - Full From Noodles and Orange Juice
Sometimes I feel like _________Can't believe how quickly time just zooms by...
Seems like it was just yesterday when the first week of school started...
And there I was trying very hard to stick to my promise of going for each and every single lecture...
Yes!!! I DID try very hard okay...
Just that certain circumstances forbidded me from carrying out that promise...
I think I owe Junyuan the whole of America already... geez!!!
And now... it's already week 8.. or is it 9?
Quizes are piling up...
Nights are getting longer...
Notes are getting thicker...
Eye bags are getting darker...
Stress levels are getting higher...
Having two quizes on wednesday...
Which sucks like TOTALLY...
of all days to fall on...
guess I should be happy it isn't on thurs bah...
Studied for 6 full hours yesterday at macs.. from 530 to midnight..
And STILL it's not enough...
sighh...
Ankle's still not improving much..
And the match against hall 10's coming up very soon...
Anyways.. we have a damn cool logo for the team jersey...
It's cute...
Love it...
I made it...
The team loves it... (At least those I asked =b)

Reminded of the past again today...
Then i started listening to old songs...
not OLD songs as in OLD persay...
But songs that I havent been listening to in a LONG time...
made me recall when I first came into ntu...
Inizio 05'...
Block 18...
The supper sessions...
Climbing over the gate to go to ah fang...
Cheerobics...
LECTURES...
The Exco...
Old friends...
Maybe things would have been different...
If I had the chance to go back and change them...
Maybe...
2 months have come and gone...
Since that shooting star...
Can't believe how quickly time just zooms by...
Sometimes I just feel like.....
When too many emotions are involved...
You don't know what you're feeling anymore...
And more often than not...
It's always better to just forget them all...
good or bad...
bolt of inspiration...The Strongest Of Them AllWho knows my pain
Who shares my sorrow
No one to complain to
No one, no other fellow
I felt so alone
I felt so lost
Where am I now
I’m surrounded by walls
My nose is clogged
Tears flow quickly out
Who turned the tap on
What's this about
Was it because of then
When I filled myself with lies
I didn’t think it would happen
I thought I was wise
I was lying to myself
No more wrong I could be
Now I regret what I did
What I'd failed to see
Would it be different
A fairy tale it would’ve been
Or would it be worse
The worst I had ever seen
I couldn’t care less
I just hated that feeling
Wanted to rid it, I did
But I knew I was failing
The emotions rush in
Stronger and stronger they get
But the strongest of them all
Was the one called REGRET----------------------------------------------------------
UntitledThis feeling of his, that makes him say
These feelings of bliss, he has everyday
When he hears you laugh,
When he holds your hands
When he sees you do his favorite ‘Pengz’ stance
And although he knows
This isn’t tomorrow
But still he chose
Not to wallow in sorrow
But to see you through, the trails and pain
So you could see the sun after the rain
And when it’s all over
And when it’s all done
Then we might get closer to what we both want
True happiness and laughter
True freedom and joy
As I hug my dear girl, and she kiss her sweet boy
He hopes she says yes
He really hopes she must
Because he really loves her
Because he truly does
He’s willing to give her whatever she wishes
Guess bags and wallets, or spanking new watches
Cars, cash, or even condos and such
Or maybe it’s just his warm sweet touch
But all he can do now
Is nothing but wait
For that faithful day to come
That long awaited date
So many dreams he’s had
About the distant future
So many dreams he’s glad
were of you and him together
Why ask for the reason, for everything he does
He loves you that’s all, isn’t that reason enough…Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.
Matthew 6:33-34
2:54 am - STILL full from noodles and orange juice...