Don't know why I'm still awake at this hour.. Feeling really wierd the whole day.. A little bit of happiness, a little bit of frustration, a little bit of laziness, a little bit of diligence, a little bit of sweetness and lastly a little bit of sourness..
Anyways.. that few days break was totally refreshing.. maybe the last time something like this happened, was during the examinations.. so i didnt really bother.. but this time, I did alot of thinking, and it suddenly became clear to me when I looked back, what I had done.. realised i was acting like the kind of person i would look upon as a third party and scowl at.. totally WRONG!!!
A friend was complaining to me about this guy who was chasing her and the stuff he did.. and as we were talking.. i realised i understood why that guy did those things.. and that sort of disturbed me.. because I now see that certain things shouldnt have been done the way they i did them... I had once told myself before, never to be like that.. but I still did in the end.. sheeshh.. self-reflection time... But it's all clear to me now... glad for the argument.. glad for the 10 days... no more doubts.. it ends tonight, it ends tonight...
Another serious problem i have.. bumming around the whole day.. getting really sick of school lah... time i start finding out the reason what i am here for.. in serious need of a moratorium on my hedonic pleasures... struck me today that I cannot afford to indulge in such luxury anymore, or I'll suffer again come April... Somebody please... Motivate me!!!
Gotta wake up at 12:30 for lecture recording.. dang it... please dont let me oversleep...