Having macs at 615am, don't ask me why, Even I myself don't know the answer to that question. haha anyways, just wanna complain about the stupid macdonalds... I called to order Big Breakfast. but they gave me SO many problems.. pissed..
First, they called to say there was no jam. so they asked if buuter and hotcakes syrup was good enough for me ok.. fines..
Then, I specifically told them NOT TO RING THE DOOR BELL.. and guess what... they did.. and as if it wasn't bad enough, they had to ring it THREE LOUD TIMES!!! wths man!! Don't they have brains to know that people are sleeping at this hour!!!! I could hear my dad jump out from his sleep from my room! Big nagging from him after that.. fines...
Next, I opened the bag.. and got the shock of my life When they said syrup and butter.. then really meant ONLY syrup and butter!!! That was all that was int he bag!!! NO PEPPER, NO SALT, NO KNIFE, NO FORK, NO STRAW!!! like wths... FINES...
AND to top it all off.. the egg's hardened.. the bread's burnt.. and the hashbrown's soggy...
LIKE WTF MANZ... this must be the worst mac meal i've even eaten!!! Totally NOT worth the money and effort at all...
A friend told me to call back to complain and they'll give free vouchers.. haha.. like whatever. suan le Seems like there's a trend these days for stuff/pple i use to love to keep disappointing time and time again looks like the phrase "happiness is just a phonecall away" isn't true anymore...
Anyways, things are getting so exciting.. just want to see how things turn out.. More pple are gonna get hurt lo.. hais.. dont follow in my foolish footsteps le...