<body>

Me







~ Worthless Chatter!! ~





Recent Grumbles


Past Ramblings


January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008



Now Playing



 
Shuffle
 Play 






Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Pissed pissed pissed pissed pissed!!! Mails just keep pouring in.. urghh.... I'm supposed to be studying for my physics test tomorrow, and instead I am completing my CAC stuff!!!!!!!!! Urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO PISSED!!!!
And why do people like to disappear suddenly after messaging each other for a while... Sorry.. I know you must have your reasons.. But I am just in a really lousy mood now...
I really hate CAC... I had wanted to seriously focus on my studies this semester... But I ended up skipping lessons again, just because I had been too busy replying and sending mails till late night the previous day... Dammit... I mean which sucker gets an average of 10 to 15 mails a day one lah!!! Urgh!!! I was saying I reply up to 10 to 15 E-mails a day in Japanese during my Jap class and the tutor thought that there was an error in that sentence... Wths man~!!! more than 4 hours per days wasted on replying dumb mails... that's 432000 seconds per month... All thanks to my Dearest CAC... Event day is nearing, and what I feared most has come true.. Why are there always last minute cock-ups... dammit~!!! And why do I always have to be the one who clears the mess... Can't you people THINK.. I mean seriously... what's the gooey stuff in your skull for?

Well, I really wanted to find someone to complain to, my only solace, but guess that person wasn't there when I needed her bahz... So no choice.. have to shout out here... Farnie how my blog had became a place for me to carp on and on about my troubles!!! Well, fuk it manz... 2 more weeks and I'm a free man... in the meantime, BEAR WITH MY BULLSHIT PPLE~!!!!!!!!

It's Open House.. So Guess I'll do some Advertising for my FAVOURITE Club here...

NTU C*C.. The club where everything happens~!!!
Come join today for non-stop action (literally), a never-ending free flow of emails everyday, a discounted rate off your tutorials (because you won't have time to do them!!!) and if you sign up now, you will enjoy a special registration fee at an adsurb price of only $4.80 (member clubs T)!!!

Where else could you find a better offer!!! So join today!!! For details, just call any of the exco members EXCEPT me... Be a part of our FAMILY today!!!

And damn my eyes!!!! Stop being so freaking red and puffy already!!! Arghhhhhhhhhh~!!! The itch is buchering me.......

~I need a life!!! Give mine back ~


Last Hoped @ 12:02 AM

Y