<body>

Me







~ Worthless Chatter!! ~





Recent Grumbles


Past Ramblings


January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008



Now Playing



 
Shuffle
 Play 






Sunday, February 05, 2006

Saturday 4th Feb, 2006
Yesterday was another busy busy day... woke up at 3pm, then I had to go over to Queensway to print some important stuff... Luckily, I had the car to my disposal; no air-conditioning though.. urgh..
The stupid printing took like 3 hours lah!!! While I was there waiting for my stuff to be printed with Eddy, this middle aged lady approached us.
"Well, since you guys seems so bored, why don't you help me choose which one I should give for my present to a layer later." she said.
What the hells, and Eddy and I weren't even close to SOUNDING bored! We were talking to each other when she interrupted us... Anyways, she took this whole stack of drawings that looked like scribblings and passed it to us telling us to choose the best one.
I had difficulty even making out what those scribbles were.
I thought I saw St Peter's Square on one piece when she told me that was the an old Romanian Marketplace. Ok~ Better to keep my mouth quiet. She was coping quite well talking to herself anyways. And both Eddy and I were definately content at just appearing interested in what she was hooting about.
"So which one is the nicest?" she said.
Before I could open my mouth, I almost choked when Eddy told her 'they were all so nice, he didn't know which one to choose."
Yes, I gave him the face, discretly of course.
Then she started asking why I was here. I showed her what I was printing.. and guess what.. She started criticising my work.. ok, I was not pissed, but annoyed! At how someone could be so insensitive. Doesn't it ever occur to her that she is actually criticising someone's hard work over a few months. Urghhh.. after having her fill digging at me, I was hesitant to show her more of my work.
Then she asked me for my email saying since I was interested in designing, maybe I could go for this exhibition in June she's holding. Some German event I never heard before. (She's in her 40's, or at least she looks like she is in her 40s. Just in case you people are starting to get the wrong idea)
I gave her my namecard just to get her to leave... Well, she said she'll email me the details about the exhibition again before she waved goodbye. Like I'd even think about going.
When I was paying at the counter, Eddy and I got a shock when the cashier told us she was our MM Lee Kuan Yew's niece and that she was a regular customer there!?!?! Well, that explains the air. But I heaved a huge sigh of relief that I was smiling all the time and I didn't just blow my top at her then. Phew... But it feels good to know that Lee Kuan Yew's niece is holding my namecard. hah..
After that, went over ikea for a short walk then I went over to meet Sheep. Wanted to go to his place to "Bai nian" one.. but then he told me his house only got his cousin, his brother and his dog. So we met bird and Wendy and went to Clementi Party World instead.


Dogs don't eat mandarin oranges sheep...


San Que Yi

Went over to West Coast Mac to eat supper after singing. Then we went up Kent Ridge Park AGAIN.. haha.. reached home at 5am..

Sunday 5th Feb, 2006
Almost died today at church lar. Trying so hard to stay awake. Anyways, took cab home to nap for 2 hours before starting to mug for my Material Science test tomorrow. Studied till 5 plus before I lost all manner of concentration. Had wanted some motivation to carry on studying, but it didnt came. Grr~!!!
Fell asleep in the end.. And now, I still have 4 more chapters to go!!! Guess that's my price to pay for not going to lectures at all...
Back to my notes!!! Ahhh~ ~ ~
*flings hands in the air*


Last Hoped @ 10:32 PM

Y