<body>

Me







~ Worthless Chatter!! ~





Recent Grumbles


Past Ramblings


January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008



Now Playing



 
Shuffle
 Play 






Monday, January 30, 2006

Happy Chinese New Year... This is my first post.
Just testing out how my blog will look like once I put it up online.

Saturday 28th Jan, 2006
Reunion dinner this year was at Traders Hotel. Two years back when we went to the exact same place, the food was less than satisfactory. But what greeted us yesterday when we got there, was a feast meant only for kings and royalty.
Stacks of oysters, crayfish, prawns, small lobsters, salmon slices, roasted lamb... yeah, you get the point... I don't know about the rest of my family, but I sure was determined to make the $58 I paid for the dinner well worth it.
The ladies were never once in the picture. My brother and I managed 4th and 5th helpings before we slumped into our cushioned chair and gave up. My cousin did 6ths. As for my dad and my uncle, as always the leaders of the pack, did their 8ths and 9ths. Gotta watch your paunch dad~!!!
After resting for half-an-hour, I finally managed to stagger my way over to the dessert counter. And then, guess wat I saw there~!!!
A FREAKING CHOCO FOUNTAIN~!!! Going mad, I started dipping everything I could find into the fountain. Marshmellows, waffles, fruits, cakes... Gawddddd~!!! It just tastes so good, I'm missing it already... All in all, wonderful reunion dinner, getting heavy though, gotta cut down on my goodies again... hais...


Waffles, Ice cream and Choco coated honeydew


Chocolate Coated Marshmellows and all the
other sweet stuff.



Spoilt for choice

Sunday 29th Jan, 2006
Uber busy day today, went about visiting every relative like we did every year. Something different though was that this year, the first day falls on a Sunday. Meaning.. I had to go to church in the morning instead of the usual "Dua Gu's" place.
Happy day, got alot of
Red Packets. But I had to smile for the whole day, so tiring. So late into the night and I still hear the sound of tiles. I miss mj :O(
Anyways, shouldnt talk so much for my first post. Buenos Noches...


Last Hoped @ 1:00 AM

Y