<body>

Me







~ Worthless Chatter!! ~





Recent Grumbles


Past Ramblings


January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008



Now Playing



 
Shuffle
 Play 






Friday, February 03, 2006

Friday 3rd February, 2006
Another week's passed. It's already coming to the sixth week already and I still haven't been to a single physics tutorial. I don't even know if they have had any quizes already or not.
Anyways, time for my ramblings. The few days after the Chinese New Year break were horrible. Tuesday was great though. Had a fun time and a wonderful dinner at
Soup Restaurant with the forte group. Then a few of us went to watch Geisha after that.. Very nice show! Zhang Ziyi was great... but a bit draggy towards the ending though.



Lao Yu Sheng


The guys

Wednesday night, was supposed to go to Chomp Chomp for supper with bird and sheep, but there was some last minute changes. We went and had our supper at lao par sat instead. Then we went over to Kent ridge park to take in the night view of the Singapore port. Havent been there for a long time le, I felt so much better standing in the wind so high up. Had forgotten that feeling after being too busy to go out anymore. For that moment I could finally shed away every problem i had in me.
The start of school brought with it troubles and headaches. More lectures forsaken, more sleep forgone. With event day just a month away, it was not getting any easier.
Problems just start popping into your mind at the wierdest of times whenever you are not doing anything. When I'm in the shower just allowing the water to run off me, when I'm walking to the vending machine to get a much needed dosage of caffine, when I'm at the petrol kiosk filling up the fuelbox of the car. When I'm lying on my bed right before I sleep. Being stressed out was one thing, but not showing it to my committee and still being able to give them advice was another.
Why don't people just feel the urgency, how do you make them feel urgent. How do you make them see that the amount of time we have left is barely enough to finish what we need ot do. And why is it human nature to drag deadlines! I even composed an email last night just to 'tell off' the entire committee for being totally non-chalant about deadlines and jobscopes. That was my first time being really irritated with them. Dont they hear what I say during meetings!?!?!?!?!?!?! F**K. They are a really wonderful bunch of people off work, but if only they could know wat is important and what needs to be done at this time. My poor VCs are having such a hard time with their portfolios. Staying up till 3 am to finish the workplan that nobody follows. I just want to get away from it all, and find something else that could take my mind off these stuff.
I'm being incessantly bothered by problems that have never ceased ever since I made that choice. It's starting to get harder and harder for me to not regret my decision then. Anyways, it's all going to be over, just one last stretch more. Soon, all the phonecalls demanding answers, all the metings, all the email, all the work, all the headaches is going to be a thing of the past. I would be bugged instead by phonecalls asking me to go out, worrying if I can wake up tommorrow for my lecures, being afraid if I would do well for my tests, if I look presentable when I go for lectures!!! Stuff that seems so distant away from me now. I just wanna go back to life when things are so much simpler and focus on what and who is supposed to be important in my life.

Material Science quiz next monday, and I know nuts about the module.. what crap manz...
Well, enough of my complains... sad that only my 3rd entry and i sound so frustrated already.
Sorry you people had to hear me rattle. Cuidatos.. Going back to my mails... urghhh

~Suffering from post holiday depression~


Last Hoped @ 7:52 PM

Y