<body>

Me







~ Worthless Chatter!! ~





Recent Grumbles


Past Ramblings


January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008



Now Playing



 
Shuffle
 Play 






Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Monday 30th Jan, 2006

First off, I must say that, it isn't that i am hyper excited after starting this blog and therefore I'm blogging like every single day. But some pig insisted that I update, so here I am, 3am on my bed, thinking of some crap to blog about.
Lets see, let's start with my day. Yes, boring stuff.. but who cares.. who reads these kinda crap anyways... only idiots with nothing to do bahz~???
Yups, back to the topic. Another tiring day of visiting... my dad dragged me out of my sty at 10am just to visit another relatives house. Like where got people awake at that kind of timing one lar~!!! One can so hate CNY sometimes, especially if it meddles with one's snooze time. But well, for the money.. Does help that I got a 20 bucks red packet in return for the sacrifice I made =D
Went over to another relative's house for lunch. House number 2... Played with my niece.. yes, I'm an uncle already. Can you believe my oldest cousin is like 46 years old!!!!!!! That's like just 3 years younger than my mum lah~!!!
ok.. house number 2 done... after a longggggg talk... which didnt involve me at all (yes, I was dying of boredom)... we moved to house number 3.
Once again, I could only resort to playing with my adorable cute little niece to keep myself awake.



Don't fall in love with her guys :b

This is her a year ago... she's much more feminine now









Then it was my house... my dad was playing Jackie Chan's "Hero" on the TV again.. he does that everytime we have a visitor. It's either that or "Troy"... Yups, no surprises, I went straight to my room to sleep :b
After that, we went over to house number 4 for a short while before we made our way to Jurong Point to catch the Jet Li movie with a friend of my dad's and his family (I still don't know the title)... anyways, it was damn nice~!!! Better than boring ole Jackie Chan in "Hero"... (Sry, but I don't care if you like Jackie Chan :b)
That is basically it... boring stuff, yes.. but then again.. yeah.. please dun make me insult you again...

Finally, a day for my own tomorrow. I'm gonna sleep until some normal waking up timing tommorow... 3pm. Going out with the Forte guys for dinner in town :O)
Lab on weds.. Urghh...

I'm hungry.. and I still have ta call someone... Nissin Mushroom Chicken anyone?



Last Hoped @ 2:58 AM

Y