REALLY sorry bro... somebody's forcing me to post this.. LOL!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good morning everyone!!
I am Justus. I have something really important to share this morning...
Haizzzzzzz...
Do you know that, I have always wanted to join the gourmet club in NTU...
Do you know
Do you know
Do you know??? (!#$%^&*%!^&%)
Haiii.....
I was in my secondary school's EATING CLUB for fatties! ( You MUST be kidding me... )
I really loved it... coz that was where i got to know my lovely bestie Junyuan ^.^
Haiiiss.. how time passed by...
Ohhh.. don't you miss the good old days my lovely Jun-yuan-yuan...
*wink wink* ( I am.. SO sorry dude.. and NO i'm not what you think i am.. )
Lots of ♥, hugz and kisses...
J&J forever!!! =D
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I feel like dyinggggg!!! -.-"
LOL!!! (stares at a certain someone!!)
I perfectly understand if your mouse is halfway to deleting this blog from your favourite's list le...
*sweat*
I'm fully ready for that fate...
私は very very sorry that you all have to read this chunk of senseless rubbish です...
=(
Hahahahahhaaa!!!