Bang sai...
Why is it always so difficult to fall asleep on monday nights...
Even when I'm at home -.-"
Don't feel like going for 930 discussions tmr...
But dear Mr Han will probably kill me...
Thus it's with an empty stomach and unsettled mind...
that I shall persevere to continue trying to fall asleep...
If a woman is partial to a man, and does not endeavour to conceal it, he must find it out.- Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice
D:
I thought that poetry was the food of loveE:
Of a fine, stout love, it may. But if it is only a vague inclination, I'm convinced one poor sonnet will kill it stone dead.D:
So what do you recommend... to encourage affection?E:
Dancing... Even if one's partner is barely tolerable.Sometimes I think...
I think too much...
Reinforced by the decadence of faith in myself...
How ironic that i'd be invigorated...
By the exact same process that instigated the decline...
Should have long been shot dead for such attrocities...
- The heart has reasons that reason knows not -