Two roads diverged in a yellow wood
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
No measure of words could paint the comfort
The comfort those words provide
The picture now clearer I can see
What's left is to decide
Courage is given, fears forgotten
The answer in me resides
But are you sure you want the answer
The one i find hard to hide
Too many pieces of my life
I've lost to mistakes like this
Too many pieces of my life
I've lost in search of bliss
Now comes the most important piece yet
The brightest star of them all
And when it comes to make a stand
I find i'm too afraid to fall
emit emos em evig
-----------------------------------
n g s a r e yi a n t t f ol c y e e o ue t u t l r ke s o y l y nf u j i u o oy m t a h w w