ok.. i'm totally pissed now!!! like TOTALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
after 4 days of hell in camp.. waking up at 530am everyday..
sweating and smelling like shit almost 24 hrs a day...
and when i finally get to come home and spend a night here..
i thought i could use the internet lor.. who knows...
now I cant even switch my lappie ON!!!!
F**K!! not only could i not use the net.. i lost like the past 4 months of important files, photos and songs that i havent backed up...
feeling just totally fucked up now..
just 2 hours ago i felt like shit..
now i feel like the toilet bowl that held the shit i felt like for the last 4 days...
Urghhhhhhhhhhhhh!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think i was cursin even more than the past 4 days combined..
that's ALOT considering where I was for the past 4 days..
Booking back into camp at 730 am tmr..
this just sucks..
whatever lah...
AS LONG AS THE EARTH STILL SPINS!!!!