bahz... i still went to watch pirates in the end yesterday night...
Bloody good movie... loads of slapstick humor throughout the whole show.. just brilliant!!
Depp was much funnier and twisted than previous episodes.. dont you just love him???
But the 'pirate' slangs were a little too difficult to comprehend in the movie.. until now, neither me nor my friend knows what in the world was Calypso mumbling after she was freed.. anyone cares to explain???
And i ended up reaching home wayyy past midnight again.. slept at 5am..
and guess what.. i woke up at 9:40am today!!! wths...
according to my mom, she said that when she tried waking me, i told her that I did not have to go to sch today... something I totally had no impression of -.-" ?????
had to cab down in the end...
And i was too uber tired.. when I got onto the cab, the first thing i said was..
"Uncle, Choa chu kang crescent"
Then when he repeated "Huh? Choa chu kang crescant ah?"
I even replied a bit impatiently "Uh.. it's near to Yew Tee Mrt that one.."
Then it hit me... I WAS at Choa Chu Kang Crescant... duhz...
too shagged...
and senior's camp is tomorrow.. die le lahhh.. hais...
Gonna sleep at 8pm tonight!!!
One good thing thou.. DIP's almost over... and we've pushed ourselves a little bit this week so that hopefully we can take a longer rest next weekend... so now our porject's almost finished... woohoo!!!