My eyes were tearing by the time i reached home..
Thought i was supposed to be lucky today?
Why did the night end so horribly instead..
first learning stuff that weren't so pleasant..
then now this!!
I thought stuff like this only happens on the television??
Terribly traumatised and depressed now... and guilty...
I'm seriously sorry...
Urghhhhhh!!
The image... i can't even close my eyes dammit!!!
can't get to sleep...
How am I gonna face emily in the future...
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
why must something like this happen to me!!!!!
At least i had a decent pre-disaster chat...
_____________________________________________________
And NO...
Things ain't OK yet in case you were wondering...
and it never WILL be unless you actually DO SOMETHING about it.. for once..
which i highly doubt you would seeing that you have a new found friend now...
so yar...
you can continue living in your fantasy world all you want..