you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy...
URGH!! who am I kidding!!! I'm so awake now.. why why why?
Been studying since 12 noon until 1 am. That's like 13 hours straight! Why still so awake siah! Arghhhh~!!! Something's wrong!
I need to sleep!!! I barely had enough sleep last night and i have two killer papers tomorrow!!!
and now i cant fall asleep!!! Wah kaoz!!! My dear body, pls dont play me at this time cannnnn...
you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy...
you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy... you're feeling sleepy...
Sucks..
I SO HATE it when there's 3 days left and you have to take your 3 sickest papers!
I'm so SICK of Signals and Modulators, and Stupid Fourier and his dumb transformations!
So sick of seeing so many integration and summation symbols!!! They're already like floating all over the place when I close my eyes!
So sick of Convolution and Autocorrelation
So sick of staring at solution-less tutorials (that's sort of my fault actually =/)
So sick of bonds and shares
So sick of income statements and balance sheets
So sick of options and futures, and capital budgeting crap
So sick of sitting on this stupid leather chair facing these same 4 walls day after day
So sick of throwing my poor stress ball against the wall every time i feel bored
So sick of having the ULTIMATE DIFFICULT PAPER ON MY LAST DAY OF EXAMS!!!
Arghhhh!!!!!
I feel like tearing up stuff now...
Or i just might go into the exam hall tomorrow and tear my question paper up...
For the FIRST time in my LIFE. I actually think examinations are stressful... shit man.. I don't want to take away =(THREE MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!
Before I throw ALL my notes into the bin!!!!!!!! except for 2001 maybe. might need to use again next sem =(
and 2010AND 2006Wah! farrkkkkkk!!!Why so jialat!!!!*pulls hair*Can't wait for the fun to start..
The mahjong...
The chalet...
The Christmas...
The bbqThe spending...
The friend from Bangkok to come back and give me my gifts...
The dota-ing... The "stop munching on tidbits at 3 am and 58kg" plan
The going out everyday...OMG...
Can somebody please just press the fast-forward button........
To all those who have already finished exams...
Just dont EVEN THINK of contacting me these 3 days if you value your life *snarls*